Belmarsh prison

Paul1970

Just watched that Ross Kemp programme . Fucking hell that is what you call a prison. Them gangs in London are out of control

I know Geoffrey Archer is despised by a lot of posters on here but his short story novel Cat O’ Nine Tales about his time in Belmarsh is well with a read. There’s 12 stories, nine of which are true about inmates at Belmarsh and three that are fiction but no indication which is which.

Put Archer to one side, it’s very entertaining and good bedtime reading as it doesn’t tax the brain too much.

It’s not Proust or Solzhenitsyn but for those like me that prefer easier reading it’s decent.

I know Geoffrey Archer is despised by a lot of posters on here but his short story novel Cat O’ Nine Tales about his time in Belmarsh is well with a read. There’s 12 stories, nine of which are true about inmates at Belmarsh and three that are fiction but no indication which is which.

Put Archer to one side, it’s very entertaining and good bedtime reading as it doesn’t tax the brain too much.

It’s not Proust or Solzhenitsyn but for those like me that prefer easier reading it’s decent.
His prison diaries were very good too. He’s a nob, not a very good writer, but a brilliant story-teller.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.