Belting story of John o'Shea

CooperMcfcF/W

Our kid saw him(john OShea) in a petrol station on the A580 and said to him (the old ones are the best)
"Alright John, youve got chewing gum on the heel of your trainer"
O'Shea lifted his heel behind him and looked behind....
Our Kid went "ooooohhhh Hello Sailor"(in a camp accent) walked away laughing and said "Up the Blues"
To be fair O'Shea laughed and replied in his Irish accent
"Ya Bastard....You City fans are fooking crazy"
Our kid said O'Sheas mate was in hysterics.

Our kid saw him(john OShea) in a petrol station on the A580 and said to him (the old ones are the best)
"Alright John, youve got chewing gum on the heel of your trainer"
O'Shea lifted his heel behind him and looked behind....
Our Kid went "ooooohhhh Hello Sailor" walked away laughing and said "Up the Blues"
To be fair O'Shea laughed and replied in his Irish accent
Our kid said O'Sheas mate was in hysterics.

I'm sorry but the thought of O'Shea saying something like "Shucks...you city fans" with a finger in his mouth and a wry smile does not ring true for me.

Which translates to. Our fans have no passion and are fucking boring by comparison.

You know we are crazy John.

Think I've mentioned it before but while were remeniscing ......

2 mates of mine few years back walking through the trafford centre notices a bit of a crowd making its way towards them, anyway as they get closer its Giggs doing some shopping with the usual autographers, girls and kids in tow. Anyway one of the lads sidles over and waits a minute or 2 till he gets Ryans ear and asks him "anychance of a quick pic Ryan" to be fair Ryan agrees but apparently the look on his face was a picture itself as me mate passed him his phone showed him how to work it and then stood back with his arm round our other mates shoulder. After looking a complete cnut giggs took the pic and give him his phone back laughing and said mad blue bastard no doubt. He still gets the pic up on the phone evrynow and then to show us his ryan giggs pic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.