Bem Brasil

Yes, very good, so long as you aren't a veggie. There are two in Manc. Original on corner of Great Ancoats St and Lever St. (Formerly the Land O'Cakes pub) where Elano and Giovanni used to go, and the posher one down the side of Kendals.

Enjoy

Dont go out full on early, save yourself, 2 hours is a long time troughing away.

The only time I've been was a busy Saturday night and most of the meat was rare coming out of the kitchen. My mate had to turn his back because it wasn't cooked such was the rush to get the food out to customers. I enjoy my meat rare though so I enjoyed it.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
The only time I've been was a busy Saturday night and most of the meat was rare coming out of the kitchen. My mate had to turn his back because it wasn't cooked such was the rush to get the food out to customers. I enjoy my meat rare though so I enjoyed it.

'Apparently' meat is supposed to be served rare if you listen and watch all these top chefs,
How they know my personal tastes is beyond me but what do I know, I can only eat enough to cause a famine ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.