Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Chilwell: “Pep [Guardiola] said he thought I was a really talented player and he wanted me to keep playing well, getting up and down the pitch and never going away from it. It was nice for such a successful manager to say I’m a good player.” [via @MirrorFootball]

“I’m at Leicester and with Brendan [Rodgers] coming in we’re all loving him being there and that’s obviously where my head’s at.”

Do you think Pep does this cos he's fishing, or trying to unsettle him? Or do you think its just cos he's a sound bloke and likes to compliment good players?

i actually think the latter...with maybe a little bit of the former

That's what I struggle to understand. Imo, Tierney can be better than chilwell yet the dippers will get him for a song, likely £35-40m from reports I've seen to as to how Celtic value him, compared to what Chilwell will cost us.

It isn't like Liverpool are poor. They can pay high fees better than most
Totally agree, I would be all over Tierney and I understand why Brenda would be more than happy to loose Chilwell

Do you think Pep does this cos he's fishing, or trying to unsettle him? Or do you think its just cos he's a sound bloke and likes to compliment good players?

i actually think the latter...with maybe a little bit of the former

He's just clever, he likes and he wants but at a sensible price.

On the field tap up.....love Pep's style

Chilwell looked good last night in a dire defensive display - decent going forward and not as slow as some make out

Would prefer him to any other English player (bar Sancho and CHO) to fill Delph's homegrown spot.

Would prefer him to any other English player (bar Sancho and CHO) to fill Delph's homegrown spot.
I don't think we're interested, sounds like we're going in to next season with Mendy and Zinchenko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.