Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne Bridge is the worst fullback I`ve ever seen in a City shirt, he could even be the worst player I`ve ever seen.
ben-thatcher-manchester-city-fc-city-of-manchester-stadium-manchester-JE6N3B.jpg

Why is everyone is down on chilwell? depending on price, it would be nice to have just a solid and reliable LB?

He’s ok. That’s it. If we go near 80m for him it will be the first transfer I will feel very uneasy with as a City fan. It’s not my money so dunno why I feel this way but for some reason if we spend 75m plus on a full back who we all know isn’t worth anywhere near this amount, it just doesn’t feel right for me.

To be honest I don’t even know myself why I feel like this or what my point is other than it just doesn’t feel right or look good on the club and it adds more attention we don’t need/want for not much reward. It’s not like we are buying Roberto Carlos. If we are gona break £75m one day it needs to be worth it. Not for Ben Chilwell.

Anyway, it’s all rumours, let’s see what happens.
Totally agree.
If we spend 70m on him , the football world post covid will be pointing fingers at us and rightly so.

The guy is average at best, 25m tops, anything more is outrageous and very unnecessary.

Why is everyone is down on chilwell? depending on price, it would be nice to have just a solid and reliable LB?

We all know the price will be close to 70m and he's nowhere near worth it. It'll be the first time we'll have inflated the market to such an extent. He's literally an average LB that has no standout abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.