Ben Gibson

We definitely need another cb imo. Gibson is English which will add to his value but I did like what I saw of him last year. Yes from me

Looks a decent prospect and maybe with a bit of fine tuning and time learning Pep's system, he could become an half decent centre back (another Gary Cahill perhaps).

Don't know where this £25m valuation has come from though that is being bandied around on here!? Forget Neymar's fee, if Ben Gibson is going for anywhere near £25m, then the World really has gone mad!

A fee of that size would be outrageous for someone who has only shown signs of potential and to be honest, didn't really stand out last season. I'd rather give Mangala a second chance or promote Tosin and give him a crack if that's the case!

It's like you've slept through the last few years. The transfer market isn't the same as it was with all the money other clubs have now.

Looks a decent prospect and maybe with a bit of fine tuning and time learning Pep's system, he could become an half decent centre back (another Gary Cahill perhaps).

Don't know where this £25m valuation has come from though that is being bandied around on here!? Forget Neymar's fee, if Ben Gibson is going for anywhere near £25m, then the World really has gone mad!

A fee of that size would be outrageous for someone who has only shown signs of potential and to be honest, didn't really stand out last season. I'd rather give Mangala a second chance or promote Tosin and give him a crack if that's the case!

Think the 25m has probably come about based on the fact they already turned down £21m from West Bromwich

Would be a bit meh. A bit like signing Delph or Nolito. Might look like a good squad signing at first but then reality hits in and turns out he isn't as good as the players around him.
Would rather avoid signing another player like that. Kolarov leaving has really hit us hard if these are the options.

If we're looking at an English centre back then it means we could have our full allocation of 17 foreign players. At present we have 15 excluding Bony, Nasri and Mangala.

So I wonder where things are with Mbappe and Sanchez...

Not a good move for him. Goes from playing every week to once every few weeks. He is solid but so slow.

It's a no from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.