Ben Knight

Bad Santa

Does anyone know if this has been officially announced? Seen it on Twitter that we have signed him for 1million from Ipswich and he’s agreed to sign.

Ps: sorry for creating the thread and if it belongs somewhere else mods please merge, just wasn’t sure where to post.

He's only 15, official announcements are rare at that age although it does appear to have been done.

Some confusion over his age,most reports list him as 16.

Anyway we have been on his trail for a while,so our academy must be impressed and seen something we currently lack.

Some Ipswich input.....https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/433961/ben-knight/
Yeah, I was going off transfermarkt.com which gives him a 2002 birth year (November I think) but it wouldn't be the first time they got things wrong I guess.

Thought we were banned from signing English players??

Sorry - just found this from Telegraph reported in May 2017:

The period of this ban from June 30, 2018, onwards will be suspended for three years to be activated in the event of any similar breach by the club.

It would be nice if one of these ‘wonderkids’ we keep signing actually makes it with us. Anyone remember Alex Henshall? He’s now playing non-league football for Nuneaton Borough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.