Ben Mee

Pughie

for those that have seen him play do you reckon he could make it? not necessarily with us but in the Premier League? im really interested in how his career might go, he has blue blood, captain of youth teams and reserves, and considered to have high potential....

he was in my class at high school, top bloke! was on the school football team with him! he could defo make it in the premier league with a lower club, cracking left foot....

I think he will make it. And very possibly with us.
Also have high hopes for McGivern too.
Not to mention Dedryck. Who Mancini clearly thinks has got it.

He had experience last season with the first team. This is definitely make or break year for him as far as City are concerned and TBH with the players who have come in, I think he'd be better off moving somewhere else. Shame, but he can't carry on playing reserve team football for another year.

Personally I think he has got the potential to make it in the Premier League, to me it looks a decent centre back. I think he should have been given a chance for us last season. I do think he would do very well at a lower Premier League club. I can't see him playing much at City because, even though he may have the potential, I think there are just too many players ahead of him.

Ben Mee hasn't progressed as well as Boyata since the Youth Cup win so it's very doubtful that he'll make it at City, as said this is an important year for him and I'd expect him to go out on loan.

I'd love him too but in my honest opinion he isn't anywhere near good enough for the Premiership. He could possibly make it at a mid - lower Championship side. We've got to accept that only a handful of youngsters will potentially make it with us now. I think Boyata, Ibrahim and Nimely have the most potential and should be looking to push on and look for a loan within a season or two. Weiss is good enough for lower Premiership but unortunately Mee and a lot of the others will not make the grade.

Alright lads,

Just thought that I'd give you an update on how Ben did at Leicester. In his first game looked very very nervy and gave away a penalty but made an absolute cruching challenge and made numerous over the season one of which sticks out against Taarabt which was one of the best I have ever seen. Over the season despite his poor start was absolutely brilliant and despite nly joining in May was 3rd in Young Player of the Season. Can see him having a very bright future maybe not with you but I'd certainly have him back at the first chance of asking. Absolutely brilliant and composed for such a young lad, a modern day Hard man Centre-back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.