Ben Stokes takes on the Sun

Murdoch et al are scum. Can’t believe numpties still buy that paper.

The sun is utter shite as is the mail, also I believe the mirror originally went with it and the guardian likes sniping at politicians using their dead child. Fucking wankers.

Don’t give em your money folks or visit the websites. If you see one hanging around just put it in the bin.

The sun is utter shite as is the mail, also I believe the mirror originally went with it and the guardian likes sniping at politicians using their dead child. Fucking wankers.

Don’t give em your money folks or visit the websites. If you see one hanging around just put it in the bin.
Just read that snippet on the Guardian, wow that is absolutely appalling from a paper I somewhat respect

Why anyone would buy the Sun, Mail or Express is completely unfathomable. They prove themselves to be rotten to the core on a weekly basis yet people still lap it up. This might be the last straw for many, Stokes is a national treasure to their readership demographic. I hope to god it is.

Newspapers aren't what they were and the rags you mentioned are comics, but that being said the so called grown up ethical bunch have turned into parasites over the last couple of decades, journalists and politicians have closed this country off from having your own opinion and it meaning something.

Its not even his family life, its his mums, and its certainly not in the public interest. The woman that has (s)told the story is as much to blame for it, I doubt the sun would have gone looking for this, so she must have gone to them.
I don't know about that, wouldn't be surprised if they had private investigators looking into just about everyone in the news, which if you did you'd imagine they'd come across the court records in relation to his mum and her family. Then you just go sniffing around anyone who knew them back then looking for a quote to make it look like you haven't been digging for dirt but just had it fall in your lap.

It's a pathetic defense on their part to say it was in the public domain and reported in nz at the time. That was over 30 years ago, really no need to resurrect.

If sport and cricket in particular wants to take back control (sic) of the news agenda its simple - tell the Scum and every paper from the same stable they will no longer have access to players, staff and the board for interview. They will no longer be welcome in any ground where England play where the EWCB can keep them out. Pour encourager les autres - we can criticsise the dippers for a lot but they got the Scums measure after Hillsborough and took action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.