Ben White

Salford_Blue

Anyone seen much of him?

Admittedly I've only seen snippets online, but he seems a confident lad who can bring the ball out from the back.

Currently on loan at Leeds from Brighton

Anyone seen much of him?

Admittedly I've only seen snippets online, but he seems a confident lad who can bring the ball out from the back.

Currently on loan at Leeds from Brighton
Think he’s back at Brighton, who have already declined three offers from Leeds. Not sure the player wishes to remain there, but if they do cash in on Dunk, he’ll presumably get plenty game time.

I said earlier this year that he's a player we'll end up buying in 2-3 seasons time from a club like Leicester, except it will be for double the price of his next transfer fee.

He's going to be a top player, but I don't think he's right for what we need right now.

From what I’ve gathered he is holding out for Leeds coming in again . He is adored by there fans and he also loves the place so I think he will put in a transfer request. Stay at Brighton or move to Leeds bit of a no brainier tbh . Think Leeds will get investement for the player so he probs will end up there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.