Ben White

As a player I quite like him. He's versatile, technically decent, and used to playing in a side that passes the ball. But this isn't a position we need to strengthen given our priorities this summer, and even if Laporte decides he's done I'd rather use the current squad next season than drop another £50m on a central defender.

Castles thinks it's a possibility.
I know that he's a dirty, bald headed, City hating Scottish twat but Castles is above average with his info.

Don't see why he would come here, he's just making a name for himself and needs to play every week if he doesn't want to be a journeyman footballer. I think he's very good and would be more than adequate as a potential replacement should one of our current crop depart but he's not better than Stones and that's the standard if you want to play every week here.

Wrong age and timing to come here. Any potential replacement needs to be either really young or towards the end of career to fit into the role we would have open.

Good player,can be utilised in several other positions.However,he will want first team regular football in all probability,which he wont get here,and at a potential asking price of 50/60m.....like Ake,its a fortune for a bench warmer.

He is also relatively young,and will potentially damage the prospects of Doyle,Mbete and THB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.