Ben White

If Laporte leavesI wouldn't be opposed to this. Excellent player.

If Laporte doesn't leave, I can't really see a space for him.

Small possiblilty of Mendy leaving and Aké being converted to a full back.

Can’t be doing with all this defender talk as we have 4 top quality centre half’s and they are not going anywhere . Laporte won’t go as no one can afford him but if I was to let you be go Laporte would be the one as he is way behind stones and Dias .

We paid 50m for him from Brighton and there was a lot of risk associated that fee. The risk has paid off so why would we sell for 50m? Then we would have to take another risk to replace him without being rewarded for getting it right. Always fit too, never injured.

Would you invest in a start up, the start up does well, then sell your shares for the same price you paid for them? Madness

We would ask for 70-80m. Yeah I know, you wont pay that. Therefore, pretty much means it wont be happening.

Anyone that went home from the World Cup because of issues with mentality is not strong for us and we shouldn’t be even looking at signing a centre back to play right back . Let’s bring in proper full backs please .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.