Benefits Cap Family

brand blue heavies

Sorry if there is already a thread on this but i cant see it and i`m surprised there isn`t a massive one.

The BBC have done an article on a 'typical' family on benefits who will lose out if there is a cap. Now i dont know if they are taking the piss or have just chosen this family to cause uproar but included in the list of things they spend/need are...

200 fags
24 cans of lager
sky tv
mobile phones
pouches of tobacco
takeaways

The bloke is some kind of computer software guy who cant get a job because his trade isn`t wanted anymore where he lives..WELL GET ANOTHER F@CKI!G TRADE THEN!.Oh and they have 7 kids.

I believe benefits should serve people who are genuinely in need and use them alongside there efforts to better themselves. Not the lazy arsed scum who are fighting to keep there £30k a year handouts!

Food vouchers limited to staple foods only. Assistance with bills / rent for 6 weeks. After the 6 weeks assistance should only be given if unpaid work for the local community is under taken at a minium of 30 hours per week.

Smoking = Luxury
Beer = Luxury
Mobile = Luxury (And to some that work a pain in the ass)
Sky = Luxury

Benefits should not cover anything that is viewed as a luxury, they should cover enough to keep you going till you find work (unless of course you are physically or mentally not capable of working, then fair enough you need the help).

Also on a another note no benefits should be paid to anyone who has not paid NI or tax for at least two years if they are not from the UK. I have no issue when people come here to work but I have seen a fair few come here for an easy life.

The BBC have done an article on a 'typical' family on benefits who will lose out if there is a cap. Now i dont know if they are taking the piss or have just chosen this family to cause uproar but included in the list of things they spend/need are...

Tbh mate that would not surprise me in the least and it would be interesting to see if they waived any rights as regards to the editing of the programme.

I say this as my sister has recent experience (very recent) having appeared with her husband on a BBC documentary and naively waived such rights (which they fully accept responsibilty for) but spent the next few weeks on various chat shows, interviews with the papers etc trying to clarify her comments as the programme had been edited to make her look like a right c*nt, which she isn't.

So personally I'm a bit wary of how these things have been edited if it's to serve a purpose.

On a similar note, i watched abit of the show on the riots the other night. Had to turn it off after 10 mins as got so fed up with the idiots they had on there. Parents not blaming thier kids for rioting, complete brainless dick heads these parents were, what chance have thier kids got when people like this brings them up.

Country is fucked, braindead dicks are breeding more and they are being raised seeing thier lazy arsed parents do fuck all but get everything and most get into that cycle. Then these grow up, want a flat, get pregnent, and presto, cycle repeats itself.

Genuinly feel for those with issues and have lost thier jobs in this climate but the above rant was for the majority who see living on handouts as a lifestyle choice.
26K? Fuck me, i have hard working members of staff on less that, they then have NI and Tax to pay, get fuck all help on thier bills, no free medicine, and if they can even get on the property ladder , gaurantee they wont pay peanets for thier place.

Benefits should be capped to a certain amount of children, there should be no free houses just because you had a kid, and you should be better off working than not, which isnt the case for alot of people. Benefits should in large be vouchers for food and main items and long term people on benefits should do some community work instead of watching Jeremy Kyle each day to enhance thier local community

glen quagmire said:
I think the cap should be £0. Can't be arsed getting a job? Starve and freeze to death, freeing up your low cost housing for a worker, who will pay their rent.

I hate lazy scum.

You know there's more people than jobs?

That means some people have no choice but to be unemployed.

It's not like there's millions of jobs vacant whilst the nation chooses to be on JSA but you'll probably choose some Daily Mail story to prove that all the unemployed are evil 'scum'.

I'm unemployed at the moment and I find your attitude to be naive, offensive, wrong and typical of 'I'm alright Jack' modern Britain.

I'd hate to be you should you ever lose your cushy number.

glen quagmire said:
TMQ, i like you so won't be drawn into an argument. You say you are unemployed, well the macdonalds in town had 2 vacancies last week. Did you apply for that?

I'm living about 20 miles out of the centre and don't drive. I also don't eat flesh and would take no part in the mass murder of living creatures which kind of rules out McDonalds.

The fact is that there are more people than jobs. It's that simple. It's actually a key ingredient of a strong labour market to have more people than jobs.

Unemployment is not a lifestyle choice for 99% of the unemployed. That's also a fact.

They always get labelled scum on here and it's out of order for the genuine person who can't find a job.

Fair enough their are lazy cunts who milk the system.

Peoples attitude stinks towards the unemployed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.