Benicassim festival

I went this year and I would recommend it I anyone. We stayed in an apartment rightbon the beach in the nearby town of Oropesa. Nice and chilled out during the day with plenty bars along the beach. It's easy enough to get taxis to the festival from there for about €20 so not much at all if there is a few of you. We were there from the Tuesday for a week and think we're going to do the same again this year.

I went last year, it's on an industrial piece of wasteland, bit of a pain to get to and flights can be expensive, excellent festival though to suit different tastes in music

We flew to a Barcelona but left it too late to book one of the busses to get to benicassim. Ended up having to get a very expensive 3 hour taxi. I think Valencia is a lot closer

I flew to Madrid and then to Valencia, works out cheaper and more flights

DAFC-MCFC said:
We flew to a Barcelona but left it too late to book one of the busses to get to benicassim. Ended up having to get a very expensive 3 hour taxi. I think Valencia is a lot closer
Ouch. Went a couple of years ago and did the same thing but i just stayed the night in barce and got a coach in the morning. There aint much difference in distace between barce and valencia.

I tented it, I was dead by the end but it was good fun.

I went this year too and there were 11 of us.

We got 3 apartments through a website, Eu Fest I think it was.

About a 40 minute walk to and from the Fest, we had a pool, about 2 mins from the beach and next to loads of bars. Given how hot it was in our apartment I dont understand how people manage to camp!

If you book early enough you can get a cheap flight to Barca and then the train or a bus. I did the train, cost aout £50 return and was clean, fast and on time!

Well worth booking everything early though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.