Benidorm Work

ShaunMCFC

Just looking for more in the know people than me really. Me and my girlfriend are going out to Benidorm in July looking for work (the usual bars and kids clubs sorta stuff) and just wondering if we need working visas or because we get paid cash in hand its alright?

Also anyone whos done anything similar with any decent advice?

Ta!

Trollsmoan said:
Well I know you won't need a visa as it's the EU....

Yeah I've already been through this with numerous people but they seem to think as im working i'll need some sort of visa. Didnt want to look a daft **** so came to all the lovely blues on here for advice.

Smelly Cnut said:
Just looking for more in the know people than me really. Me and my girlfriend are going out to Benidorm in July looking for work (the usual bars and kids clubs sorta stuff) and just wondering if we need working visas or because we get paid cash in hand its alright?

Ta!

Genuine question here.... is there much work going out there? All I hear about is the massively high young people's unemployment.

Sincerely, wish you and your good lady all the luck in the world with your quest.

BigJoe#1 said:
Smelly Cnut said:

Ta!

Genuine question here.... is there much work going out there? All I hear about is the massively high young people's unemployment.

Sincerely, wish you and your good lady all the luck in the world with your quest.

Theres only one way to find out! Honestly just sick of working here, its not my plan to stay there, just gonna go see what happens and hopefully earn some dosh in a bar or whatever. Then hopefully go some place else, can't hurt going looking

And thanks :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.