benign vertigo

ancoats

anybody had this (benign vertigo)

spent the night in ACU wow its scary stuff

and after about 6 hours of waiting and testing bloods ECG and the doctor bending me and shaking me and twisting my head. its was truly scary to find that i have benign vertigo ? its like your head is spinning with any quick movements and loss of vision like when your pissed

Something similar, had it for about 6 years and it’s a bastard, I was in hospital with it a bit ago, couldn’t stand up for 5 days, sorry to hear it.

wow matey and thank god i was not that bad and hope your well now
its scary stuff and just right of the blue it hit me and panic set in

I have suffered with this on and off for 8 years.
First attack happened in France.
Could only crawl, blind, to the bog to throw up. Kept puking for hours. It’s because the body thinks it’s being poisoned. By the time the puking stopped and my vision returned I was so exhausted I just curled up and Slept on the floor.
Next day it happened again in Vence market.
I had to lie on a bench for four hours until it went away enough for two gendarmes to help me into a taxi.
I can now minimise the effects by taking betahistine dihydrochloride and prochlorperazine.
If you have a partner get them to learn to do the Epley manoeuvre, it can help relieve the dizziness.

Brandt-Darof exercises can also help.

I have suffered with this on and off for 8 years.
First attack happened in France.
Could only crawl, blind, to the bog to throw up. Kept puking for hours. It’s because the body thinks it’s being poisoned. By the time the puking stopped and my vision returned I was so exhausted I just curled up and Slept on the floor.
Next day it happened again in Vence market.
I had to lie on a bench for four hours until it went away enough for two gendarmes to help me into a taxi.
I can now minimise the effects by taking betahistine dihydrochloride and prochlorperazine.
If you have a partner get them to learn to do the Epley manoeuvre, it can help relieve the dizziness.

Brandt-Darof exercises can also help.
Your on the same meds as me, it can be a bastard

anybody had this (benign vertigo)

spent the night in ACU wow its scary stuff

and after about 6 hours of waiting and testing bloods ECG and the doctor bending me and shaking me and twisting my head. its was truly scary to find that i have benign vertigo ? its like your head is spinning with any quick movements and loss of vision like when your pissed

Is it mainly on head turning?
MRI scan of your internal ear and balance organs might be needed to exclude a tumour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.