Benitez Sacked

clubfoot said:
Rafa 2/1 fav next Liverpool manager

Some bloke called spalletti fav for inter job

I think its still the case you can only manage one club a season in Italy - so you can't poach someone else's manager - so unless they have an overseas name lined up like Capello - it will be an interim until the end of the season.

Fucking hell, he could start a merry-go-round here.

Capello to Inter, Redknapp to England, Coyle to Spurs, Allardyce to Bolton

Absolutely. Really strange they have got rid of him now they must have a replacement lined up ? A caretaker is not going to do any better job really ? Any world class manager out of a job or available. I cant think of any. I could see Capello going there FA want rid and he seems to have had enough of England. Would he cross the city divide though and ruin his AC history ?

Would Redknapp take the England job ? Be great if that happened spurs would implode without him IMO.

Damocles said:

i would be very happy if capello took the inter job now. i think harry would be good for england and it would piss spurs off

happy days

2ep0e3k.jpg
wk3fyf.jpg

jzv0k6.jpg
4023125479_792181f148_o.gif

nmc said:
clubfoot said:
Rafa 2/1 fav next Liverpool manager

Some bloke called spalletti fav for inter job

I think its still the case you can only manage one club a season in Italy - so you can't poach someone else's manager - so unless they have an overseas name lined up like Capello - it will be an interim until the end of the season.

Spalletti left Roma and went over to Zenit last year :)

alera said:

Absolutely. Really strange they have got rid of him now they must have a replacement lined up ? A caretaker is not going to do any better job really ? Any world class manager out of a job or available. I cant think of any. I could see Capello going there FA want rid and he seems to have had enough of England. Would he cross the city divide though and ruin his AC history ?

Would Redknapp take the England job ? Be great if that happened spurs would implode without him IMO.

he would walk out of spurs without hesitation for the England Job. he whored himself for it after the World cup when rumours Capello would get the boot were doing the rounds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.