Benitez Sacked

Interesting to hear that they may want Leonardo to replace Rafael, I thought they'd maybe go for more experience and bring Splinter in.

WE MUST TRY TO SIGN SNEIJDER IN JANUARY!

Him teaming playing in our team would be immense!

--------------------------Hart-------------------------
Boatent--------Kolo--------Kompany--------Kolorov
------------------------de Jong-----------------------
----------------Yaya------------Sneijder-------------
--------Balotelli--------------------------Silva--------
---------------------new striker(?)-------------------

New striker to replace Tevez:
Benzema or Torres first choices
Aguero or Dzeko would be okay

But what a team that would be!

rogdogblue said:
Stay away from our Bobby!!!!
I doubt the don would want to work there again after they sacked him with Mourinho lined up a few weeks before, me thinks they'll try for Capello.

Prestwich_Blue said:
bluecm said:
red dippers would cut their bollocks off for rafa to come back for some strange reason.
That strange reason can be summed up in two words - "Roy Hodgson".

Never understood why they thought he was so great before Hodgson though. Took them backwards imho.

the liverpool fans i work with worship the ground rafa walks on, they think he is god and think all 'real' liverpool fans would take him back in heartbeat and he would convince torres and reina to stay and turn around their season!!

i just hope our bob is left out of this 'soon to be' new year manager merry go round.

Good. For the sake of footballing talent, he could not stay there and ruin a team full of such brilliant talent. Quite how he has underachieved so much with the reigning Champions League winners I have no idea. It takes a special person to do that.

It would not surprise me if Fabio Capello actually jumped ship now.

I am now being paid by managers from around the world NOT to mention their names.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=201218" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=201218</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.