Benitez Sacked

alera said:
Absolutely. Really strange they have got rid of him now they must have a replacement lined up ?

Didnt he make a demand at the weekend for "total control" of the club and for big money to be spent in January? Looks like Inter's owner took that as a "back me or sack me" ultimatum and decided on the latter.

Rammy Blue said:
AlthamBlue said:
Has it been confirmed? Can't find anything.

Its on wikipedia now:

Rafael "Rafa" Benítez Maudes (born 16 April 1960)is an football manager, and former player. He is currently unemployed having been let go on Monday 20th December 2010 after a poor start to the season with Internazionale whom he had joined in June 2010 having replaced José Mourinho.

I know its not the gospal truth, but I reckon its only a matter of time before its official.

Unknown_Genius said:

Its on wikipedia now:

Rafael "Rafa" Benítez Maudes (born 16 April 1960)is an football manager, and former player. He is currently unemployed having been let go on Monday 20th December 2010 after a poor start to the season with Internazionale whom he had joined in June 2010 having replaced José Mourinho.

I know its not the gospal truth, but I reckon its only a matter of time before its official.

I somehow doubt that wikipedia will be ahead of mainstream news.

lol.

haha i love how it took 6 pages before anyone checked to see if it was true lol, he's still there... for now

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11860_6605076,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 76,00.html</a>

ive always liked rafa since he read all those facts out about bacon face which was piss funny and correct at the same time.rafa cant be a rubbish manager if hes won the champions league and other domestic peices of silverware.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.