Newcastle United takeover?

Don’t feel sorry for them at all. All I hear them sing to us when we play them is WWUWUW shit. Fuck em, hope they get relegated
That song shows lack of intelligence, and let's be honest, the geordies aren't the brightest bunch of fans are they?
That question would be much more relevant to themselves.
They had that one good season twenty odd years ago when they came 2nd, and have believed they're a massive club ever since. Hasn't Stockport got a larger population than Newcastle?

Ashley is a complete cnut and shouldn't be allowed to own a football club. The moronic, bitter, jealous 'Toon Army' however, don't deserve Rafa or PL football and can fcuk off down to where they belong imo.

Some Spanish restaurant out there’s getting a fairly decent waiter.

According to Sky he’s got a 42% rate of getting an order perfectly right.

Don’t feel sorry for them at all. As other have said they are an arrogant fan base who think they are bigger then they are.

People will disagree with me, but I don’t think Ashley is that bad. He’s got them to be a solid mid table club, with a decent team

Which is exactly what he wants. Little investment yet reap a fortune every year from the Sky money. Easy!

Not interested in spending millions to challenge for trophies; its just a cash cow.

Gold is the same at West Ham and Levy at Spurs to some extent.

Then when fans complain, hit em with the FFP b.s.

Rinse and repeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.