Benitez vs Hughes

pee dubyas crayons said:
Benitez is getting absolutely SLATED at the moment by the papers, TV and Liverpool fans.

His team lie just 2 points below us having spent far less money to assemble that team.

Discuss please.

Liverfools have lost a lot of games, we've lost 1...which speaks for itself!! The Liverfools team cost £350million to assemble, cos incase you hadn't noticed, thats how much debt their in & its only by buying players that you accumulate that debt...Benitez is an idiot who has a team that runs hot & cold, whereas Hughes has a team that turns out consistent performances, which isn't what all our fans want...maybe they'd be happier with the crap team we started with last season...Hughes has instilled stability in this team & while I'd like to see us win every game, in reality that isn't going to happen & rather than lose, I'd take a draw rather than a loss everytime & the team still cost £150million less than Liverfools & Manure to assemble...Chelski cost £700million to assemble...its just they spent the money over a longer period of time...Hughes also warned us at the start of the season that we shouldn't start running before we could walk & look at the stupid comments we're getting now! This time last year you all would've taken draws rather than loss's but we didn't get that til after the transfer window...I would like to see Weiss & Johnson used a hell of a lot more, but Hughes has obviously got reasons why he hasn't & we need those players in the last 20mins of every game, cos they say the best form of defence is attack & those 2 do just that...if your not going to attack you have to keep possesion & thats when we need holding midfielders like De Jong...but hey thats just my opinion! I'm not happy but I'm glad we're not losing...

pee dubyas crayons said:
Benitez is getting absolutely SLATED at the moment by the papers, TV and Liverpool fans.

His team lie just 2 points below us having spent far less money to assemble that team.

Discuss please.

Much more was, and is, expected of Benitez and Liverpool hence there is more media fuss over them. Add to the fact that Liverpool are in a deep financial hole and without CL football it could all go tits overnight means a much bigger story then say us not getting the 4th spot this year.

Hughes is also a bit of a protected species given he is the first British manger in a long while with a decent shot at managing a team at the top of the English game so he has more than a few journalists in his corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.