Benitez vs Hughes

pee dubyas crayons

Benitez is getting absolutely SLATED at the moment by the papers, TV and Liverpool fans.

His team lie just 2 points below us having spent far less money to assemble that team.

Discuss please.

benitez has spent a hell of a lot more money that City have.

TINY said:

really? not making fun of you, but i didn't know that. I thought we have spent more than everyone else.

skybluekings said:
TINY said:

really? not making fun of you, but i didn't know that. I thought we have spent more than everyone else.

We've spent more than anyone has in the timescales from new ownership, but not over the time period to invest. We've "caught up" with United, Chelsea and Liverpool's spending that's all.

blueinbolton77 said:
skybluekings said:

We've spent more than anyone has in the timescales from new ownership, but not over the time period to invest. We've "caught up" with United, Chelsea and Liverpool's spending that's all.

I bet we haven't caught up with rag spending yet. Not when you consider he was paying £30 mll for the like of Veron and Ferdinand all the way back to the late ninties..

Benitez is in his 5th season and has basically only improved the team he inherited by buying Torres and Reina (Alonso would be included if he hadn't sold him). The rest of the team is at the excact same level it was when he arrived.

Hughes is in his second season and the team has improved in every single area of the pitch, maybe except right-back.

That's the way i see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.