Benjamin Garre

A lot of buzz around this kid. Anyone seen him play? Some great video's of his passing and dribbling. Argentines have high hopes for him.

I saw him play last weekend in Breda against NAC. The EDS squad was in Holland to play against us. This kid was the most impressive to me. Great dribbel, fast passing and he scored a goal. Would be nice to see him on loan with us next season, if City is willing to :-)

Not sure if you can watch this in the UK but here's the match on NAC's Facebook channel:

I saw him play last weekend in Breda against NAC. The EDS squad was in Holland to play against us. This kid was the most impressive to me. Great dribbel, fast passing and he scored a goal. Would be nice to see him on loan with us next season, if City is willing to :-)

Not sure if you can watch this in the UK but here's the match on NAC's Facebook channel:

Thanks for posting that.

Went to Breda last season, good set up.

Saw Garre today for EDS v Arse and he looked a very good prospect.

Update on Benja Garre: After his debut, he quickly became a good alternative for the first team and was a starter for the copa Libertadores group stage. However, last month he suffered a knee injury and now he must attend surgery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.