Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a bit strange that there was nothing about Mendy’s injury prior to the match, then the rumours circulated about his being out late the night before, then Pep’s (relatively) casual mention that he is injured in the post-match conference.

Just seems out of step with how injuries are usually disclosed. It is almost like Pep was intentionally “burying the lead”.

I do wonder about Mendy being a crock long term and unreliable.
OK last season he was unlucky but a handful of games this season and again he's out.
He also had a lot of time out at Monaco.
Fantastic player but I worry he's going to spend a lot of time out of the squad.

I do wonder about Mendy being a crock long term and unreliable.
OK last season he was unlucky but a handful of games this season and again he's out.
He also had a lot of time out at Monaco.
Fantastic player but I worry he's going to spend a lot of time out of the squad.
Never understand posts like this.

What do you achieve by posting it?

Never understand posts like this.

What do you achieve by posting it?

Im merely making an observation. He's an outstanding player all I'm saying is because of his burly nature and build could these mean more injuries long term?
Their have been players in the past that suffered not through any fault of their own but get injured more because of their build.

Im merely making an observation. He's an outstanding player all I'm saying is because of his burly nature and build could these mean more injuries long term?
Their have been players in the past that suffered not through any fault of their own but get injured more because of their build.
It’s a fairly negative opinion

Yaya had a similar build and was never injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.