Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see him play the full 90 mins. Particularly impressed by his willingness to overlap and try and create something, even in the last ten minutes.

Will be a major asset in our attacking play this season.

If he stays fit, I can see Mendy scoring 5 or 6 goals. He gets into such good positions when he bombs forward.

He's gone back on holiday! Monaco yesterday and St. Tropez today according to his social media stories.

I'm guessing maybe not starting against Arsenal then? Perhaps he's being eased back in.

He's gone back on holiday! Monaco yesterday and St. Tropez today according to his social media stories.

I'm guessing maybe not starting against Arsenal then? Perhaps he's being eased back in.
Really? Have to say, I'm surprised at that. He's hardly played for 10 months now. It's not like he needs a break. Did he play at all for France in the summer? Still; I'm assuming he's been given the ok by Pep or the club to do this.

Really? Have to say, I'm surprised at that. He's hardly played for 10 months now. It's not like he needs a break. Did he play at all for France in the summer? Still; I'm assuming he's been given the ok by Pep or the club to do this.

That’s a bit strange. You’d think he’d be nailed on to start.

Maybe he's just crammed a mini-break into the days off after the Community Shield and will be in training tomorrow morning? He does seem to like packing as much as possible into his holidays, he was in France, Morocco and Dubai the week he went to Miami to wait for the squad to arrive and join up on the tour.

No reason to think he's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.