Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he's just crammed a mini-break into the days off after the Community Shield and will be in training tomorrow morning? He does seem to like packing as much as possible into his holidays, he was in France, Morocco and Dubai the week he went to Miami to wait for the squad to arrive and join up on the tour.

No reason to think he's
A mini-break? After 10 months without seriously kicking a ball? And yes; I realise that rehab is gruelling, before you say. It doesn't come across as particularly clever, to me anyway.

A mini-break? After 10 months without seriously kicking a ball? And yes; I realise that rehab is gruelling, before you say. It doesn't come across as particularly clever, to me anyway.

If it's in his free time given to him by the club I don't know why anyone would care whether he's in Monaco or Manchester, same with Aguero being in Amsterdam when he had his car accident. I only brought it up because it might mean he's not playing on Sunday.

If it's in his free time given to him by the club I don't know why anyone would care whether he's in Monaco or Manchester, same with Aguero being in Amsterdam when he had his car accident. I only brought it up because it might mean he's not playing on Sunday.
I did raise that in my earlier post, that presumably Pep and/or the club have ok'd it.

Yep think they have a couple days off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.