Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 100% believe his behaviour and attitude will be fine once his injuries go away.

You only need to listen to Michael Jonson talk about his experiences to understand how mentally debilitating it is to be let down by your body, and how that misery+boredom can manifest as bad behaviour. Last season he was pretty much fine off the pitch, only to get fucked again by his knee after 10 months of excruciating rehab trying to make the world cup and now hes probably acting out because of frustration as much as anything, and being very emotional when confronted with it would back that up IMO.

Once he is fit everything else will fall into place.

He should never have been involved in that Burton away tie on that horrible pitch. I think that set him back somewhat

Could try to offload him to Madrid. Zidane is French, they`re keen on Mbappe who`s a good friend of Mendy, and Marcelo is getting old
Fucks me off with Mendy because there is a cracking player in there somewhere but the problem is he is more bothered about social media and pissing around which is fine if you have been outstanding for years and are the 1st name on the sheet but if you have been injured for 2 years and basically done fuck all then he needs to either read the riot act or fucked off.

Fucks me off with Mendy because there is a cracking player in there somewhere but the problem is he is more bothered about social media and pissing around which is fine if you have been outstanding for years and are the 1st name on the sheet but if you have been injured for 2 years and basically done fuck all then he needs to either read the riot act or fucked off.
The club and Mendy couldn’t have been any more unlucky with his injuries. Must be unbelieveably tough mentally to always get injured when he’s getting in form

I I think pep is making a mistake here . We will get caught out next season if we don’t get at least a covering left back in
We have done alright without him for 2 seasons,zinchy is doing just fine,if next season the situation remains the same then we might be in trouble

We'll continue to do alright without him too, been a complete waste of money regards minutes on the pitch, trouble is we would currently struggle to give him away.

Its no good having a talent if you can't stay fit.
Yep,even if he got fit we'd struggle to get rid of him,shame really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.