Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep all Mendy's fault today.

Well he is no help to us if he can’t play is he. He has been a complete disaster signing. You may respond he can’t help getting injured. I would say he caused his own injury with his own ridiculous tackle in the first place. Time to get rid if we can. He is never going to play 30 games a season let alone 50.

Well he is no help to us if he can’t play is he. He has been a complete disaster signing. You may respond he can’t help getting injured. I would say he caused his own injury with his own ridiculous tackle in the first place. Time to get rid if we can. He is never going to play 30 games a season let alone 50.
Yes he is injury prone, but there is definitely a good player in there for me. I would keep him but buy another LB possibly Chilwell in the Summer

Yes he is injury prone, but there is definitely a good player in there for me. I would keep him but buy another LB possibly Chilwell in the Summer

I don’t think he will ever trust his body again enough to do a job at the highest level. Shame but we have now waited 3 years for a good left back.

I don’t think he will ever trust his body again enough to do a job at the highest level. Shame but we have now waited 3 years for a good left back.
Whatever you think about Gundogan people were saying the same about him after his injuries , weren't they, and now he's playing practically every game. I don't think Mendy is finished by a long chalk.

definitely need a new LB. Mendy can stay as back up or rotate if he ever gets fit. I’d personally sell Zinchenko if we can get some decent money for him. He will never get into our midfield and is fairly average at the back.

Complete waste of space.

One of the most pathetic and shameful posts I've seen on here for quite a long time.

We lost a game, and you decided to blame someone who wasn't playing purely because you hate him. The fucking definition of a scapegoat.

Zinchenko was our LB last season and we got 98 points and won the league, so don't fucking pretend like Mendy being injured yesterday hurt us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.