Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadn’t realised they sold actual parachute pants.

Now he's posting things other than hard work videos in the gym, I assume he's back in Pep's good books.

Also he'll have been back in full training for 5 weeks after the international break, so that should mean he's available for selection again.

Last edited:
Sounds like he's back after the international break. I can't wait to have Mendy putting those pinpoint crosses into the box, adds a whole new dimension to our attack. Let's hope he's back for good this time.

Now he's posting things other than hard work videos in the gym, I assume he's back in Pep's good books.

Also he'll have been back in full training for 5 weeks after the international break, so that should mean he's available for selection again.
We’ll soon find out on both fronts but I certainly hope he is back in contention and that the injuries have not impacted his ability and peak fitness levels.

He could be a key figure for us if he remains fit and firing.

We’ll soon find out on both fronts but I certainly hope he is back in contention and that the injuries have not impacted his ability and peak fitness levels.

He could be a key figure for us if he remains fit and firing.

If he stays fit he's the best left back in Europe and will get 15+ assists. There's a reason Pep made him the most expensive fullback in history, he is that good.

We just need him to have 6-12 months without a proper injury.

If he stays fit he's the best left back in Europe and will get 15+ assists. There's a reason Pep made him the most expensive fullback in history, he is that good.

We just need him to have 6-12 months without a proper injury.
And hope his proper injuries have not degraded the ability which made him the most expensive fullback in history.

Having had the ones he picked up—with obviously lower quality care and rehab, mind—I know how it can impact your peak performance levels (not to mention change your approach psychologically).

Wish we would see him on the pitch.
Too be honest I get fed up of all his social media stuff. The guy has barely played for us in 2 years. It's all a bit boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.