Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the squad for Shakhtar according to Radio 5. If so, I assume he’ll get some time on the pitch.

Here’s hoping.

My guess would be Cancelo to start and Mendy to come on as sub if things are going reasonably well. I never second guess Pep though.

Worked his bollocks off all summer to get back, really hope he can stay fit this time. Even just from those 10 minutes you can see what he offers.

Looked sharp and quick. Might make a lot of difference if he regains his pre-injuries form.

IIRC wasn't Watford the game where he absolutely ran riot in his first season and we won 6-0?

I'd give him a start if he's up to it fitness-wise.

IIRC wasn't Watford the game where he absolutely ran riot in his first season and we won 6-0?

I'd give him a start if he's up to it fitness-wise.

No chance he needs some time be brought back in just to make sure don't want him getting injured again.

Hope he stays fit coz we need him, thought he looked leaner and shed a bit of timber, can only benefit him.

Those first time crosses of his are awesome. Really hope he has a good long injury free run. We could do with him back in the team as he offers something different to our attack as well as his defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.