#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say all you want no one will buy him and so he will stay. We can sign LB if at all we dump Zinchenko but we have less time left

He had great attacking talent and the potential to be world class. But since his injurires he has regressed, not improved. Which is understandable.

Nobody is gonna buy him, but he needs to be replaced in the starting XI.

Just not good at anything. I know it's a bit unfair on Cancelo as it's not his position, but he needs to be playing every week at leftback as at least he can fucking run and offers a threat going forwards, our collection of leftbacks is appalling.

How is it that we've literally never had a good leftback in my lifetime? Not a single one. Niclas Jensen might have been the pick of the bunch and he was a bit shit

Christ. Where to fucking begin here

He's done and he needs to be replaced. That's all that needs to be said really

Totally agree apart from the 2011/12 title
Just not good at anything. I know it's a bit unfair on Cancelo as it's not his position, but he needs to be playing every week at leftback as at least he can fucking run and offers a threat going forwards, our collection of leftbacks is appalling.

How is it that we've literally never had a good leftback in my lifetime? Not a single one. Niclas Jensen might have been the pick of the bunch and he was a bit shit

Totally agree apart from during the 2011/12 title winning season where Clichy was quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.