#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was not responsible for the 1st or 2nd goal, so why the majority are having a go at him ?
Do you not think he should have made himself available to receive the ball from Rodri for the first? Rodri fucked up but he didn’t get any help from Mendy

He was not responsible for the 1st or 2nd goal, so why the majority are having a go at him ?
Having a go because he is fucking shit and he is stealing money from us . I lost count of how many times he was caught out of position today . But he will be there at he end of the season celebrating all these trophy’s that he hasn’t really helped win .

Having a go because he is fucking shit and he is stealing money from us . I lost count of how many times he was caught out of position today . But he will be there at he end of the season celebrating all these trophy’s that he hasn’t really helped win .
All what trophies ? Will just be the league cup going off all the flappers on here today haha

Imagine being angry at one of our players celebrating our trophy wins. Have a day off mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.