#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost a yard (or two) of pace following his injuries.

We might have to loan him out because I can’t see any club paying his full wages.

His game is all about pace and power

He now has neither of those

Hes washed up, can't see anyone buying him..but maybe we could offer him on loan, see a portion of his wages off the books and who knows, may recapture something that closely resembles 'form'

It’s about time we paid Porto back rather than Benfica lol in fact Porto have fucked us over to some tune that I’d do a bundle stitch up on them and throw sterling in too
Id have no qualms fucking Porto,but they do appear very savvy unfortunately.

Absolute gash again, looks like he's won a competition to play for us.
I'm a good runner and i'm convinced i'd be quicker than him.
Sell him.

He’s a City squad level player, who’s done really well recently as a rotation option against Fulham, Leicester and Palace in games we won.
He was great at Monaco.

After coming to us he's suffered numerous injuries.

At present he's:
1) Not at all as fast as he used to be;
2) It's turned out that he's horrible defensively; his positional sense is bad and one-on-one he cannot stop a cross;
3) He's not good on the ball - his passing is off and when challenged he'll often give the ball away.

Yes Mendy might have an occasional good game for us - but he's no where near at all even close to being a squad level player - which to me means that he can adequately fill in if our first choice LB is injured.

He's nowhere near close to a squad level player - he's simply a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.