#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you fill a form in there's a section on job title, do you think mendy keeps a straight face when he puts down professional footballer ? After watching the game with a few drinks inside me then watching MOTD highlights the bloke is a fucking disaster and if anyone from city comes on bluemoon message for you rip the fuckers contract up and get rid .
PS COME ON CITY

Looked miles off the pace against Chelsea. Even after he'd been beaten a couple of times he didn't change his positioning. Looked lost chasing shadows

Every time I see him on the pitch he reminds me of a certain animal Peter from "Family Guy" buys in one of the episodes.

Losing your speed and acceleration has everything to do with your positioning and ability to make tackles.
Losing your pace is far less concerning than being brain dead. He's another Mangala, tackles with the wrong foot and cannot get himself in good defensive positions. He's not lost that much pace compared to others in his position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.