#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be the first and one of the only ones out the door in the summer

Always seems to play against Chelsea for some fucking reason
Feel sorry for the Lad, the player we have is not the player we bought.

I always think its a good reminder and a warning that big money signings come with a risk, one bad tackle and its all over.

A lot of money to write off so you have no choice but to try everything to get the player back to something like.

When you fill a form in there's a section on job title, do you think mendy keeps a straight face when he puts down professional footballer ? After watching the game with a few drinks inside me then watching MOTD highlights the bloke is a fucking disaster and if anyone from city comes on bluemoon message for you rip the fuckers contract up and get rid .
PS COME ON CITY
Have a word with yourself.

Feel sorry for the Lad, the player we have is not the player we bought.

I always think its a good reminder and a warning that big money signings come with a risk, one bad tackle and its all over.

A lot of money to write off so you have no choice but to try everything to get the player back to something like.
The bad tackle that did for him was his own fault by being on the wrong side and dangling his leg in

Absolutely diabolical match from him, worst player in the team by a mile. I can understand getting outpaced by adama traore, but time and time again he could not even get a block in, was late and out of position, terrible on the tackle and ineffective going forward. Contrast his performance with Walker's and it's night and day.

I don't know how he could be so slow, I am assuming it's the injuries that absolutely took away all of his pace, because he certainly had it at Monaco!
Watching him trying to run back, is like watching Margaret fucking Rutherford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.