#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were told midweek that he was out for 3-4 weeks, now it's only the next few days? Seems like a good development, no?

Pep's been all over the fucking place with injuries this season.

On Wednesday Fernandinho was out for months "a long long time", today he'll be out for less than a month.

Aguero was supposed to be out for 2 months before the international break, and he played the first match back.

Jesus had a terrible injury, but he's already back on the pitch and will only need 1-2 weeks to get match fit.

Mendy was out for "many weeks" when Pep spoke last Saturday, now he's a few days away.

On Wednesday Fernandinho was out for months "a long long time", today he'll be out for less than a month.

Aguero was supposed to be out for 2 months before the international break, and he played the first match back.

Jesus had a terrible injury, but he's already back on the pitch and will only need 1-2 weeks to get match fit.

Mendy was out for "many weeks" when Pep spoke last Saturday, now he's a few days away.
I've never understood why managers are at pains to give an exact diagnosis of return. Surely it plays into our hands more to hold the element of surprise.

Pep's exaggeration of injuries does seem deliberate, it's so ridiculous.

Gabby hasnt trained with the group yet

He is very blasé with the whole thing. He couldn't care less about speaking to the media so he won't bother with indepth replies. The players are ready when he says so and thats that. Would Aguero be playing now if Jesus was around, probably not.

He is very blasé with the whole thing. He couldn't care less about speaking to the media so he won't bother with indepth replies. The players are ready when he says so and thats that. Would Aguero be playing now if Jesus was around, probably not.
Pep's press conferences/interviews are a joke,he just treats them with utter contempt.....which would be fine except the fans are getting a raw deal too.

Yes,it annoys me.

Pep's press conferences/interviews are a joke,he just treats them with utter contempt.....which would be fine except the fans are getting a raw deal too.

Yes,it annoys me.
Fair enough, there is nothing I can do to change the fact if someone is injured or not and certainly nothing a player can do. Pep has the power and thats that.

Yes,it annoys me.

Annoys you but he’s been asked some disgusting and disturbing questions (in my opinion) in the past.

They never (98.9% of the time) ask about anything tactical or even focus on the game ahead most of the time. I’d treat them with contempt as well.

Annoys you but he’s been asked some disgusting and disturbing questions (in my opinion) in the past.

They never (98.9% of the time) ask about anything tactical or even focus on the game ahead most of the time. I’d treat them with contempt as well.
Boring, boring!

They would rather ask Pep what he thinks about Aguero "vicious manhandling and assault" of the lines woman. Good City doesn't sell papers, Bad City does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.