#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good stuff and some bad stuff. A mixed bag really. Didnt expect him to outpace Traore but was surprised when Neto completely blew past him. I'm still not convinced by him.

Any player is going to look slow next to Traore. I didn’t think he was too bad, and given his injury history and the fact he hasn’t played in a month, there’s still many positive signs. I hope that he can string through 10-15 straight games and then I think we’ll start to see the Mendy that we saw at Monaco.

He still only played 19 PL games last year...

This Traore fella sounds so good that I don’t understand why we’re piss-arsing about with Messi.

One of the best around at taking on and beating his man, end product still leaves a lot to be desired.

I hope Mendy improves especially offensively. I think he is decent enough defensively, and poor on cohesion or chemistry. But he needs to be putting in 4-5 crosses per game and loading the left flank to be worth the negatives of his cumbersome passing in transition.

I'd he isn't going to be a be able to regain his attacking form, then an addition is sourly required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.