Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Kompany is King, 24 Sep 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Black Shed

The Black Shed

Oh no it's not!

2. crazyg

crazyg

Remember City's first goal at Wolves in 2011/12 that Aguero scored? Guess who put in the inch-perfect cross to him.
    (To save you using Google, I'll give you the answer: it was Clichy)

Enough said!

3. Danny_Johnson4

Danny_Johnson4

That's more of a pass and whilst I get where you are coming from, it means nothing; the guy couldn't cross. In his what 6 years at city I can barely remember a decent ball he put in down the left at the Etihad and my season ticket is right on the spot he used to end up before he turned backwards.

4. wolfie1988

wolfie1988

Derby winner in 2015

[​IMG]

5. mekonmcfc

mekonmcfc

Hopefully not in the Bennell way !!

6. Mighty men

Mighty men

Pep will be very careful with him.

7. cibaman

cibaman

He'll also be influenced by the fact that when Sane came back he lacked rythm for the first couple of games, before sparking back into life. Ditto to a lesser extent, Jesus. Mendy has been out for much longer and has a bigger physique. Its bound to take him a few games to get fully match fit. Don't think he'll be risked in the next 4 games unless we can afford to bring him on for 20 mins at the end of those games.

8. Fame Monster

Fame Monster

It was a good ball that game and over 5 years, there’ll be examples of him successfully crossing the ball in the same way that there’ll be examples of Navas scoring goals but in the same way that Navas wasn’t a great finisher, Clichy wasn’t a very good crosser. It probably didn’t help that he was competing against arguably the best crosser the Prem has ever seen in Kolarov but it was extremely frustrating to watch at times and although I don’t think he was a bad servant to City, if he had that asset to his game, who knows how many more trophies we could have won?

9. NoahCity

NoahCity

you kidding me? hasn't he been in training for like three weeks now? and we still have a little over another week to go before we play again. Should be good enough for the bench at least.

10. blue cigar

blue cigar

Can see him playing in the derby, he wont need to do much defending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.