Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's nowhere near ready, he tore his ACL ffs. Wouldn't be bothered if he doesn't play again until pre-season, not worth rushing him back when the league is sewn up anyway.

I’m too lazy to read the last few pages...is he out for the season or could he possibly make another appearance before our final game?

I’m too lazy to read the last few pages...is he out for the season or could he possibly make another appearance before our final game?

I think he will get a few minutes here and there.

It wouldn’t suprise me though if Pep doesn’t play him because I am unconvinced he will want him going to the World Cup.

I think if he is fit Deschamps takes him.

Would be like a new signing next season and knowing Pep, he might just find another mind blowing position for Mendy, maybe just maybe he could play in DM. With that pace and energy he would be a beast if Pep plays him in DM, but first things first he needs to establish himself in the fullback position. Next season might even be better than this season.

Imo he will need time to get used to PL its nothing like Ligue 1. This will take couple of months paying games week in week out. Would be useful for him to play our last 6 games now clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.