Benjani

mammutly

Back in full training and in contention.

I think he'll be back against either Hamburg on Thursday or Fulham on Sunday. Needs some match practice for his anniversary goal at the swamp on 9th May.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Has he learned the offside rule yet?
Maybe (s)he's female and has absolutely no understanding of it whatsoever;-)

got to be a better option than evans at least.....

bellamy and benjani upfront possibly

simon23 said:
got to be a better option than evans at least.....

bellamy and benjani upfront possibly

That has the potential to be a decent pairing up front (for the remainder of the season anyway)

Benjani can hopefully come back fresh, ready and raring to go, to prove he is worth keeping hold of for next season.

Working with Bellamy could prove benefical has Benjani wont have to get himself in those offside positions he was getting himself into playing the lone striker role.

Or we could play Boj and Bellamy upfront.

Either way, I think 4-4-2 is essential, its been proved season on season that the lone striker system does not work for city.

I am not sure Benni has fully recovered from his injury yet. Physically maybe but in his head he seems to be struggling to give it everything. He will need to show he is fully committed in training first.

regardless of whether he is fit or not in my opinion he is not good enough to be a regular starter for us anymore.

for me i would prefer bellamy, boj, robinho & sturridge ahead of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.