Berbatov vs Robinho??

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

OK when our new found wealth began back in August and we made the last raid for Robinho and Berba we lost out on Berba but got our man Robinho now obviously as a City fan I got giddy went to work the next day all smiles along side my RAG colleagues they were happy they got Berba but not as happy as I was we got Robbie.

Now in all fairness to some of the RAGs they said that robbie was "a good buy" for us and that City look "Dangerous" OK 1 thing they said was rite Robbie has been a good buy for us done what is asked of him but the thing that sticks in my head and still has done is that most RAGs said that Robbie was only at City for the money and that he doesn't love the club and that he wanted to go Chelsea and even said Chelsea made the biggest offer and then was corrected by the reporter by saying don't you mean Manchester City and blah blah blah blah.

THEN!! they went on to say we got berba he's a better player and Robinho won't be able to handle the English game and he will flop and his heart won't be in it and he will play shitty football.

Well to all the RAGs out there on behalf of me and my fellow city fans we are all glad u got ya Berba and hope that one day he mite run for the ball and that he mite make it past the 10 goal margin now you have your "GREAT" player we will make do with our Robbie that has only scored 12 goals in 15 appearances

and we all know how much Robbie HATES playing for us don't we? Here's the proof to prove it

article-0-02E7F5FF000005DC-923_468x397.jpg

Robinho-Manchester-City-Stoke-City-Premier-Le_1401166.jpg

Robinho-Manchester-City-Stoke-City-Premier-Le_1401167.jpg

de niro said:
robbie any day.
we dodged a bullit with berbatov.
big time.
the only reason i wanted us to get him at the time was purely for rag piss taking.
never rated him, lazy and he looks like a lesbian.
3 prem goals all season....shite.

dw7 said:
de niro said:
robbie any day.
we dodged a bullit with berbatov.

agree 100% tov will never make a goal he will score tap in were as rob will make his own as well as others
The Rags ruined him. He played great football at tottenham. I just hope he can score goals when it comes to the WCQ. He had like 20 goals and almost the same assists in tottenham last season.

Robinho by far. Berbatov has looked average at best, God knows what he's paid but it should be enough to quit smoking and focus on his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.