Bereavement leave followng death of a pet

When Gizmo died I was gutted grew up with the little fucker, from when I was 5 till when I was like 24 25 still shed a tear was heartbroke.
I had one from when I was 10 until 33. Great dog. Don't know what use I would have been in work when he died.

I had one from when I was 10 until 33. Great dog. Don't know what use I would have been in work when he died.
I’ve always treated my staff as individuals, what effects one might not effect another, if you value your team and they’re who make the money, learn to bend a little and hope the loyalty pays you back, I used to give 38 holidays a year plus bank holidays, never lost a member of staff I wanted to keep and that was having to work for me :-)

Fuckin ell!

Who gets to decide what a “pet” is? Dog? Cat? Goldfish? Ant farm?

What the actual fuck? And people wonder why society is so fucked up?!

Seems fair enough. People like pets. You can't police grief. Any employer worth actually working for would accept this as a reason not to come to work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.