Berlin

If you want bars/clubs then around Kreuzberg is really the area to hit up to be honest. Loads of cracking places along the canal.

I drink Berliner over there. Good drop. The German girls are really pretty (and liberal too.)

No recommendations-only suggestions.
Which is what the poster asked for.
Amounts to the same thing I would suggest. It was just a bit of a friendly advice, a suggestion if you will, to not take any recommendations and explore the City himself.

The number 100 bus from Bahnhof Zoo does all the major sights in central Berlin. You can get on and off as you please. Spent a fair bit of time in Berlin since the eighties. Kreuzberg is my favourite area. Gorlitzer Bahnhof for that.

Berlin TV Tower

Alexanderplatz

Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral)

Brandenburg Gate

Tiergarten

Holocaust Memorial

East Side Gallery

Kreuzberg

Checkpoint Charlie

Museum Island

DDR Museum

Cold War Museum

and finally my personal favourite, the Ramones Museum

going on Friday got an afternoon to have a look around anyone got any tips? Really wanted to see hitlers bunker but found out it was built on, apparently a block of flats there now. Also, any nice bars worth seeing? Cheers
It's a car park mate.
It's a great place, seeing US soldiers with pistols at the embassy next to Brandenburg gate is an eye opener.

going on Friday got an afternoon to have a look around anyone got any tips? Really wanted to see hitlers bunker but found out it was built on, apparently a block of flats there now. Also, any nice bars worth seeing? Cheers
Depends on how long you are therefore bud as there is so much to see in the City itself. If you are into your modern history then book yourself on one of the walking tours. One covers WW2 and the other the Cold War. Further afield there's a trip to the former concentration camp turned political internment camp at Oranienburg which is a half hour trip on the S-Bahn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.