Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

I dont think they will. A poster above said they cannot do him for racism and I believe that
If there`s anything more than a fine/reprimand then it stinks mate and as someone else stated a day in court would scare the shit out of the FA should a charge of racism be forthcoming.
I bet Citys lawyers/legal team have been all over this with a fine tooth comb.

So he had until today to respond to the charge I think. Does anybody know when the punishment will be decided?
This is not a thread about the rights or wrongs of his tweet.

The punishment was on the back burner decided when the Good Sheikh took a shine to sky blue and Beswick, as it is for all our players, and the FArce are just waiting for the next slightest ounce of offence which Rags and Dippers can turn into an epic rugby scrum and screw us with a five-matcher!

but that still suggests he is a rascist.
Think, it will say they don't think he is racist or it was a racist act, only that he was misguided or naïve, I expect a fine and probably some kind of 'education' programme to be carried out. Be surprised if there is any ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.