Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

Think, it will say they don't think he is racist or it was a racist act, only that he was misguided or naïve, I expect a fine and probably some kind of 'education' programme to be carried out. Be surprised if there is any ban.

That sounds far too much like common sense, no chance!

You raise a valid point. He can only be charged with poor conduct

correct, poor conduct is the only thing i think they can use, anything else then silva can take them to court, if they give him a ban or fine it say's he is racist, for me its a slapped on the bum and remind him of future conduct on tweeter or Instagram nothing more

also the lad has been punished in the media and on TV, and they have all judged him and found him guilty before the plea and the truth, and to a point his game as gone down hill, for me the media and tv did a witch hunt on both the players and club and pep and knew what they was doing and just look at the result at weekend so see what damage it did

Didn't John Terry get banned for racism and then was found not guilty in court?

Would not surprise me if a few game ban is incoming.

We always try and convince ourselves we will get a fair hearing but in reality we always have the book thrown at us. Fully expect them to go nucleur on Bernardo and ban him for as long as they can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.