Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

our tommy

So he had until today to respond to the charge I think. Does anybody know when the punishment will be decided?
This is not a thread about the rights or wrongs of his tweet.

So he had until today to respond to the charge I think. Does anybody know when the punishment will be decided?

the FA can not punish him for being a none racist because he has done nothing like that, they can only remind him of future conduct on tweeter or Instagram, any fine or ban means they are calling him racist and silva will have them in court

the FA can not punish him for being a none racist because he has done nothing like that, they can only remind him of future conduct on tweeter or Instagram, any fine or ban means they are calling him racist and silva will have them in court
You raise a valid point. He can only be charged with poor conduct

Balotelli's fine and ban came 3 days following his deadline to respond to charge. That's the only precedent I can think of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.