Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by our tommy, 9 Oct 2019.

1. blueinsa

blueinsa

It wasn't racist as now seen by the FA judgement so what is your point?

2. BJL_City

BJL_City

Someone fix the title please.

3. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

Yep, all OWNED by Americans.

Newsflash: We don’t blame Britain for any of that!

Lest you think I’m critical of Britain and not critical of all the things you appear to think are wrong with America, you’d be dead wrong! Fuck me, look at the President thread on this very Forum, and you’ll have a clue who fucked up I think America is! That said, it has been good to me, my family and job are here, and I will retire here and visit the UK....if that’s still OK after daring to ask Brits to own their own fuck ups?!

Carry on...

4. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

You should read that lawsuit and get back to me before casting aspersions. I know that is unheard of in the Internet, but then again, facts are hard.

I will absolutely agree with you that tort reform could be a good thing, but the case you cite is missing 99% of the information needed to have anything like a serious position on the issue. I have, you’re wrong!

5. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

I’m in. Help me get rid of this Orange C*** in the White House and we will be 95% of the way there!

TheThirdDeano likes this.
  6. idahoblues

idahoblues

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha, thankyou for that

Almost made me cry

TheThirdDeano likes this.
  7. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

You answered the question yourself....they are hiding behind it!

And, no one is saying NOTHING should be done about it. He should be told about it and told that it is considered a serious issue, and his future behavior on this issue may be seen in a different light, regards of circumstances.

Instead, a penalty more serious than any ever handed down on a previously “good character” and a victim who provided a positive character statement!

It really is a joke, and one that City are clearly miffed at, but there’s simply nothing you can do. Faux outrage is now institutionalized, and ANYONE not adhering to the snowflake agenda is considered “racist” or a “racist sympathizer!”

There is no such thing as freedom of speech anymore, because a long list of verboten language is being compiled and woe betide anyone who runs afoul of them even accidentally...because you should have known better, Neanderthal!!!

8. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

I hope you don’t apply for that law degree, if THAT is your case! ;-)

THE VAST MAJORITY OF AMERICANS THINK HE IS A CRIMINAL BOOB! (CAPS just for you, dear). Does the vast majority of Britain feel likewise about Boris? We shall see...

Be well.

9. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

From your tetchy reply it seems it’s you that can’t handle the opinions of others not blindly following your proclamations.

But you do usually get this kind of response from those who are busy telling others what they should or shouldn’t be doing, saying or thinking.

ballinio and blueinsa like this.
  10. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway