Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

I have not had a reply yet from them, so sent another message with my opinion on the actual fine and ban. Unfortunately I was in the wrong frame of mind at the time of sending my second message so didn't choose my words quite as careful.

If anybody would like to email kick it out, there is an email address on the website.

Well I was very polite but alas no reply as yet.

I can quite understand that your first email might not have been terribly subtle but all the same its rather telling and in my view adds further evidence to suggest kick it out may be a tad racist themselves.

Does the 50k go into the FA Christmas Party kitty for the "fat cats" or does it get donated to a charity of the player's choice?

Just waiting for the FA to ban Stones for this now...*Rolls eyes*

Just waiting for the FA to ban Stones for this now...*Rolls eyes*

Until people realise white people from Jamaica have that accent too, so it's in fact the presumption that stones is pretending to be black that's racist :-)

Until people realise white people from Jamaica have that accent too, so it's in fact the presumption that stones is pretending to be black that's racist :-)
Once had a night on the piss with a white Barbadian with a ridiculously strong accent which I found seriously unnerving!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.