Bernard Halford

Such a nice touch yesterday, great seeing so many black and red scarfs again.

Such a nice touch yesterday, great seeing so many black and red scarfs again.
The club are missing a trick. If they went back to red and black for away games they would sell shed loads of scarves and shirts. How man City fans do you see with Orange scarfs?

Big shout out to the fans!! 12.30 kick off and packed well done everyone of us.

Apparently the good folk on red cafe think City fans didn’t attend yesterday. I heard them in full voice with the empty seats song and one Bernard Halford chant. Fantastic effort by everyone who turned out yesterday.

Apparently the good folk on red cafe think City fans didn’t attend yesterday. I heard them in full voice with the empty seats song and one Bernard Halford chant. Fantastic effort by everyone who turned out yesterday.

Shows just how little of what happens at games is represented accurrately by the cameras if they truly believe that and its not just a piss poor attempt at mockery. The place was rocking for the entire game, with the empty seats song going non stop for about 30 minutes in the second half, even the Fulham fans were commenting on how good we was yesterday and I'll be the first to admit our away crowd isn't as vocal as it once was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.