Bernardo burn on Liverpool fans

He shouldn’t be doing it, Fabragas shouldn’t have thrown pizza at Ferguson, Tevez should not have held up a tombstone with Ferguson’s name.

These are all things that should not have been done, but fans love that they have.

It’s a very narrow line of taking the piss and not saying anything too offence he has had to trod and he’s nailed it.

Good on you Bernardo

Because they are trolling him first,he knows they will be seething to get that reply,he is laughing his tits off
I am glad he is able to have a laugh since the Lyon match. I haven't although the rags result did cheer me up a bit.

I am glad he is able to have a laugh since the Lyon match. I haven't although the rags result did cheer me up a bit.
This started with him tweeting to us that he was sorry that the season was disappointing and they would try better next season,no need for dippers to pile in,that and his disdain during the guard of honor,one of half a dozen they insisted on having I might add,k am glad he hates their arrogant cheating arses

This started with him tweeting to us that he was sorry that the season was disappointing and they would try better next season,no need for dippers to pile in,that and his disdain during the guard of honor,one of half a dozen they insisted on having I might add,k am glad he hates their arrogant cheating arses
He should be talking with his feet which he didn't do last season.
I still don't find much to laugh about from Saturday and my hatred of Liverpool is deathly serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.